Let us customise a package tailored to your needs, including any of the following options:
A choice of boutique overnight accommodation in either:
· Westport town, one of Ireland’s prettiest villages (Tidy Towns Gold Medal Winner and voted Best Place to Live in Ireland).
· Newport, a picturesque village nestling on the shores of Clew Bay at the heart of the Great Western Greenway.
· Louisburgh, a remote small village littered with bays, beaches, valleys and mountains on its doorstep.
Spectacular sightseeing along the undiscovered north-west coast of Ireland:
· Learn about the Great Famine and witness sheep dogs in action on a guided walk with a local farmer in the Lost Uggool Valley.
· Achill Island - awe-inspiring sea cliffs, furrowed mountains, pristine beaches and ancient peat bogs.
· Seven Wonders of Mayo North - over 6,000 years of history engrained in stunning landscapes.
· Downpatrick Head - unrivalled coastal beauty at ‘Dun Briste’ sea stack.
· Ceide Fields - the oldest known field system in the world.
· Croagh Patrick - Ireland’s pilgrimage mountain.
· Killary Fjord - Ireland’s only true fjord.
A captivating blend of whiskey tours & tastings, with options to suit everyone:
· Personalised guided tour of Connacht Whiskey Distillery followed by a tutored ‘Ultimate Whiskey’ tasting of their current offerings.
· Guided tour of the newly-opened Loch Measc Distillery in the remote countryside of Tourmakeady.
· Visit Ireland’s only working ‘cooperage’ at Nephin Whiskey Distillery.
· Sip a dram at Garavan’s award-winning whiskey bar in Galway city.